Thursday 6 September 2018

The Plastic Mountain

In class we have been learning to describe when we get given a photo to describe and we had to pretend we were one of the people in the picture. We have to use  present tense and extend our sentences with more detail. We used our senses to describe sights, sounds, smells, feelings and sensations. Here is my writing and the picture we were describing.


 The Plastic Mountain
Another day at work sorting out empty plastic bottles and putting them in different  baskets on top of this big mountain. Crunch, crunch, crunch, I keep stepping on bottles  and it hurts because  some bottles don’t have bottle caps on them. I really don’t like to do this but I have to or I won’t get any food, water or money. I do not like this because  it smells gross and I do not want to do this because I have to cut  labels off plastic bottles and  it is very boring. There's so many bottles and I have to  cut  off  all of these labels. This is going to be so boring to do. 
I just wish I could afford to have a have a house but unfortunately I don’t have enough money to buy one. I have to sleep on this big mountain of plastic bottles and it is not soft it is very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.